So I took my truck in to tint the front doors and didn't get it ba

I'm a sucker! When I walked in, I started looking at the different the different types of film and the sales guy showed me the 3M Crystalline. I really liked this because I've had skin cancer removed from my left arm and face a couple times. This film blocks 99.9% UV rays and also has great heat rejection, which is great for a black truck. I even had them install the clear version on the windshield.

After that, I saw a clear wrap sample on a hood;) I already said I'm a sucker so by the time I left, I agreed to wrap the front and rear bumpers, hood and front fenders.

That was Monday and I just got it back today. They did such a good job that I can't even tell where the wrap is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the "Highway" package on mine, the bumpers, grill, headlight surround, A-Pillars, door handle pockets, fenders and hood... looks great in some areas not so much in others. Paid $800 for it to be done, not sure if a different brand would have been better but I can easily see the film line on the hood and fenders on black paint from about 5 feet away.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did the "Highway" package on mine, the bumpers, grill, headlight surround, A-Pillars, door handle pockets, fenders and hood... looks great in some areas not so much in others. Paid $800 for it to be done, not sure if a different brand would have been better but I can easily see the film line on the hood and fenders on black paint from about 5 feet away.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think mine is 3M. I'll take some pictures in the next couple days. They removed the trim and wrapped around all the corners. I can't see any edges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived