1976-78 GMC Royal Sierra

How much do you think this truck is worth now and how much do u think it's will be worth when restored new engine, seats, hood,tailgate, paint, rally wheels the works I no u need pics but for some reason it's says my file size is to big but I do have pics I can email

that number "15".. don't lose it from the emblem.

Anything different at all on the tougher side is a bonus.

I'd call it a 5k sale , as long as the original engine is long gone.. especially the EGR cam engine.

do you know what the diff type is in the back? I don't think they put g80 in any shortbeds.. but worth a check.

I like that style. looks like my first chevy .. 1978.

possibly overstepping opinions:

convert the last small block (first vortec), a 305, summit intake

slap HEI back in. keep factory manifolds, run duals with an H.

the 4 speed auto.. maybe a non computer 700r4

electric fuel, with return.

Holley 600.

the last 305 has 60 more hp than a 1970s 350...you won't need ladder bars and all the extras, leave chassis alone.

energy suspension everywhere.. cab mounts, sway.

away it goes.

Up in the rust belt you could probably get 5-7k as those trucks are hard to find solid up here (NY for example).

If you sold it in the south I'd say 3-5k as is, so a rough middle road price? 4-5k.

All done up, depending on the level of restoration you could pull anywhere from 10-20k. Most of those older trucks are pretty strong numbers fixed up nowadays.

Thanks Guys any ideas where I can maybe gets some new emblems that say Royal Sierra, and is the Royal Sierra a litte more rare then other trucks similar I have read that but can't really find any hard evidence

Archived