2013 chevrolet silverado 2500hd 4 inch lift kit options

Hey everyone I just bought a 2013 silverado 2500hd. I want to put a 4 inch lift kit on this truck so I can fit 295/70r18 tires on the truck. I plan on getting different rims for it still deciding on what kind of rims. My question is what lift kit should I buy? I tow a lot and don't want to affect that but a 4 inch kit would be perfect. What are you guys running and what do you suggest? I don't wanna spend 2500 on a lift I'd like to keep it cheaper but I'm open to options thank all of you for your input.

1. Do Body only

2. Youll need to relocate / change your cooling system.

3. You are Looking at More steering,Bearing and more tire wear, especially towing. ( you will here plenty of "Mine tows fine" on here, BUT The lower you can tow, the better and cheaper you can tow.

4. Expect MORE than horrible fuel economy, and a Hotter running engine with the fuel we have and much over size tires.

5. Youll need a Bigger and better transmission cooler.

6. LOts of expense for "Stance"

I was planning on changing my gear ratio when I got the lift and tires settled. Right now I'm thinking about the 5 inch zone off road kit and some nitro 35s I'm almost finished with my other truck project so I'll be towing it probably every other weekend 2 hours to the site 2 hours back probably weighing 8k to 9k and my travel trailer with the truck loaded down around 8 to 9k total between 2 to 10 hours occasionally it's an extended can with the gas 6.0 motor. Just looking for lifts around 1500ish.

You'll definitely want to get a bigger tranny cooler. As far as lift kits, you get what you pay for. Try to stay as far away from Rough Country as possible. I would stick with BDS. A 4.5" lift is $1850. All that being said, why do you want a lifted truck if you tow a lot? Yes they can be more fun to drive than a stock truck but I'm not sure that will be worth the headache of the increased wear on parts and terrible fuel mileage. The 6.0L is a gas hog as it is.

Yeah I really don't want a rough country lift with an ifs front. And I tow a lot but it's just my toy truck and travel trailer around North Carolina and the southeast area different beaches. I drive on the sand a lot and planning to do some "gentle" offroading when my international is down. I've heard good things of bds if I don't a nice cheaper kit I might go with that. Anyone hear anything about zone offroading? Its 1400 vs 1850 but I might suck up the extra 450 for bds

I guess I messed up when I looked up the lift kit. I looked in the '00-'11 section. I forgot GM redesigned the IFS system on the HD trucks after those years. So you are correct, the cheapest I found was $2350 from BDS

• 1 year later...

Just an update I bought the 5 inch zone lift kit. Ive had it on the truck for about a year now and I have no regrets! Some of my steering is worn out but it was worn when I bought probably the stock pitman arm and idler arm from factory 200k ago. If anyone is looking for a kit cheaper the bds id buy a zone kit but that's my opinion! Good lift for the money.

Screenshot_2017-10-28-19-31-33.png