Aftermarket foldable bed cover

I have a 2015 Silverado with a Linex spray in bed liner with a Bakflip MX4 tri-fold cover. I have had issues with it leaking at the bulkhead towards the front as well as the sides and yes I have the bulkhead seal installed. Bakflip sent me a new cover and the issue is still present. I agree it is a good looking cover but I would not recommend it because of the amount of water intrusion at the front as well as the rear around the tailgate.

All tailgates will leak from the gaps in sides of the gate itself, not a cover issue. . Anytime I have seen these covers leak it was from a installation error

I have a spray in bedliner with a Bakflip X2 and it gets very little to no water in there. Every after a high.pressure cat wash there might be a tiny stream but nothing that would ruin your cargo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed my MX4 cover from truckalerations.com. Great company, great price. Cover looks good and we'll see what water get through if any. Not a big worry here I'm Ca other than car washes lol. Thanks for all your input guys and especially the great price on the site you mentioned!

Archived