2010 Suburban 2wd needs new shocks/struts

My wifes suburban 1500 has about 125k Miles on the original shocks and struts. They arent leaking or anything but they definitely feel less robust during driving. Anybody have any suggestions? Ive heard people recommend Bilstein, any specific models to look out for?

Or to avoid? Thanks.

My wife's Suburban had 100,000 miles on it and I changed it with these quick struts off amazon. I am a Tech at a GM dealership and have the equipment to save money by putting just the strut itself in but I could by two complete struts for what I could get a pair of these for. Also if you don't have a spring compressor you could do this in your driveway with a jack. It's literally two 15mm bolts on the bottom and three 18 mm nuts on the top and they are out. We have about 150k on the truck now and it still rides perfect. Hope this helps. Here is the link http://amzn.to/2gqFWFW

I recently purchased a pair of the KYB Strut-Plus units for my Avalanche.  Did this as an experiment, even though I already know the mounts in these quick strut-types are usually considered to be sub-standard.  Haven't tried them out yet, because the Avalanche is still in dry-dock.

So, here  we have an offering from Amazon that is essentially a 2 for 1 sale (cost-wise), with no reviews?

Archived