2014+ Borla GM exhaust for 6.2L DC/CC

CadillacLuke24

I have a Borla GM system for the 6.2L, P/N 19303345, off my 2015 Silverado. It has 23,611 miles on it, and sounds great. Flapper valve is functional, and the system fits together nice. Only issue is my dumb a$$ put the clamps on wrong from the get go, so the hangers are a bit off. I attempted to move them with some success, but I grew impatient and went ahead and bought an entirely new one. Clamps and directions are included. Would like to get $400 shipped to the buyer. If you want to save a lot of bucks off a new system and don't mind tweaking the hangers, this is for you. 

Also willing to part out. 

WP_20171116_22_50_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20171116_22_57_27_Pro.jpg

More information: When I originally installed the system, I misunderstood the directions and installed the clamps so that they were not over the notches in the pipes (so about 2 inches or so behind the end of the pipes. I know, stupid me). After wondering why the system had so much play in it, I contacted Borla and they instructed me on proper clamp placement (the gaps in the clamps cannot be over the notches in the pipe). Instantly fixed my lingering issue. However, the hangers didn't quite line up where I wanted them, so after further discussion with Borla,  I was told to use a box end wrench to bend the hangers into place. I did that, and had some success with that. However, I got impatient and got a brand new system. 

Archived