1984 GMC C2500 Truck Proportioning Valve

Anybody have any idea on where to buy a new OEM or rebuilt proportioning valve? All Google gives me is for a braking system converted to all disc brakes.  Cannot find any exact replacements.  Not really wanting to go junk yard shopping since you never know if it'll work and if it does, for how long.  I'd rather just replace with a refurb or new OEM.

I have disc front, drum rear.  13 rear brakes with vacuum, 8600 GVWR, 350 V8 5.7L engine, 14 bolt 9.5 differential, with JB7 braking system

Thanks

10 hours ago, Totty101 said:

Anybody have any idea on where to buy a new OEM or rebuilt proportioning valve? All Google gives me is for a braking system converted to all disc brakes.  Cannot find any exact replacements.  Not really wanting to go junk yard shopping since you never know if it'll work and if it does, for how long.  I'd rather just replace with a refurb or new OEM.

I have disc front, drum rear.  13 rear brakes with vacuum, 8600 GVWR, 350 V8 5.7L engine, 14 bolt 9.5 differential, with JB7 braking system

Thanks

Either rock auto or a junkyard.  Even though you may not like it, if you find a decent one it will probably work for a while.  

Two OE numbers for JB7, 15538213 with 350 VIN "H" and VIN "L", and then 15538212 for 350 VIN "M".  Both are obsolete from GM, no dealers in the US show it.  I tried crossing them to aftermarket, no luck. 

Slim pickings on car-part.com http://car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi I only see a couple looking specifically for 1984 for C20. 

Archived