Poor phone connection

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anybody else had similar issues. When my cell phone which is an iPhone is connected to my 2014 Silverado LTZ, the person who I am talking to has a very hard time understanding what I am saying (they say I should like I’m in a space shop) due to poor connection issues however as soon as I disconnect the Bluetooth they can hear me just fine. Does anybody know if the if there are any updates or anything available that would help solve the issue of not being able to talk clearly Via Bluetooth?

2 hours ago, joeyd9590 said:

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if anybody else had similar issues. When my cell phone which is an iPhone is connected to my 2014 Silverado LTZ, the person who I am talking to has a very hard time understanding what I am saying (they say I should like I’m in a space shop) due to poor connection issues however as soon as I disconnect the Bluetooth they can hear me just fine. Does anybody know if the if there are any updates or anything available that would help solve the issue of not being able to talk clearly Via Bluetooth?

We have run into several different problems with this.

First there is a bulletin ( #16-NA-137: Mobile Telephone Microphone Poor Performance - (Apr 29, 2016)) That could be an issue.

Second we have run into A LOT of microphone issues. It located right above your head in front of the sun visor. Very easy to replace. Takes a little less than 30 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Archived