2018 Yukon Denali Purchase?

Hi all, seriously considering purchasing one of these, but have read some of the past issues with vibration, wind buffeting noise, etc and wanted to know if anyone with a 2017 or 2018 has had any of these previous issues that seem typical in 2015-2016 models?

Also looking at prices, I see them advertised for about 6-8k less ($58k) about 4hrs north and south from where I live - in DFW they run $64k+ everywhere. If you bought a 2017/18, whats the typical going price? I know this weekend is end of month and end of quarter too, would I have better luck getting a deal because of this too?

Last truck I bought was a 2016 Sierra SLT, sticker was $54k and I left with it for $39.5k, but spent 3 days back and forth on Dec 27-30th - by the 30th they were begging to make a deal to meet end of year quota lol.

Thanks in advance.

I had a 2015 (first year) Denali XL. Had alot of issues. Now have a 2017 and its greatly improved in many areas that I had issue with on the 2015. The 17-18's are much better trucks. Most are getting 20-25% off sticker. Laura GMC/Buick has the best prices I have seen. When I was searching there was a dealer in Texas that was close to Lauras prices but can't remember their name?. I paid 62500 on a 2wd Denali XL months ago. GM had 5K and they applied it to invoice pricing. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

The "buffeting" is the cabin noise, imho. Drive it slow over a rough road and you will see it is not good at being quiet because it is a voluminous truck. There are a million ways to try to fix this. Best one I see I will try is the roof rack dampeners...

Drive a Ford biggie and see how it sounds, if it's way obvious to you, get the ford. If you can't hear what everyone is talking about, then and only then don't believe the hype...

I CAN hear the issue, and I still love the truck.

I do not, however, have any kind of tire noise or vibration to date as some think this is an issue with. My steering wheel is perfect at 95mph. I believe the issue is low fq vibration of the cabin. And I believe all of these vehicles exhibit it but only some people notice it.

• 1 month later...