2015 Silverado Lund Tonneau Cover

I just installed this one a couple weeks ago as well. Did yours leave a small opening at each front corner? I have about an inch that is open on mine. I'm figuring I can just add a little weatherstripping in there and plug it up.

20180330_160619.jpg

Hi,

Nice Truck, Yes mine had the 1" weatherstripping gap in each corner. I was going to do the same but never did. I find very little water gets in even at the car wash anyway. Also, figured that during the summer months it will help vent the heat.

5 hours ago, juscuzram said:

I just installed this one a couple weeks ago as well. Did yours leave a small opening at each front corner? I have about an inch that is open on mine. I'm figuring I can just add a little weatherstripping in there and plug it up.

20180330_160619.jpg

Hi,

Nice Truck, Yes mine had the 1" weatherstripping gap in each corner. I was going to do the same but never did. I find very little water gets in even at the car wash anyway. Also, figured that during the summer months it will help vent the heat.

1 hour ago, Ray W. said:

Hi,

Nice Truck, Yes mine had the 1" weatherstripping gap in each corner. I was going to do the same but never did. I find very little water gets in even at the car wash anyway. Also, figured that during the summer months it will help vent the heat.

Thanks! Good point about venting heat. Might keep it from getting swampy in there too if it does get a little wet. I ran it through the car wash a few days after I put it on and there wasn't too much water back there. Might do it and see how it acts, I can always take it out if I need.

Archived