Realtruck.com My experience

I wanted to share my experience to warn others.  I ordered a set of running boards from realtruck.com , paid with paypal.  I got No email confirmation,  No ship estimate, None of the normal communication you get when you buy something,  No Nothing.  My paypal money actually went to a different ([email protected]) place during the event of the purchase.  I emailed where my money went (the paypal email address) and got a rejected, un-deliverable response.  I tried again with the same results.  Next I asked paypal to try to help and ended up filing a claim for a deadbeat seller with paypal.  Paypal investigated ,found the seller at fault, and gave me my money back. All of this took over a month. Then a week later a shipping company calls and tries to deliver them.   I refused, as I had already bought another set and did not want what was not rightfully mine.  Anytime you google search for running boards, they are on top of the list, as I guess they pay for that function.  I didn't try to contact realtruck themselves as my paypal money did not got there.  

I’ve bought several things from real truck. Never had a problem. They aren’t as smooth as autoanything... etrailers is the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my lift from Realtruck. Most of the same experience as you, except I was a little more patient. I did get my order but I gotta tell you I thought I had been scammed. They have a cool website but man they need to work on order fulfillment and communication.

So interestingly. I received my fender flares ordered from them. I received my confirmation of order today. I got home and the box was at the door.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I bought nerf bars and a tonneau cover from them with no hiccups. Recently warrantied a pair of nerf bars and received a new pair in days of doing so. They also bent over backwards to give me a great deal on a new set that I wanted. The advisor on my warranty claim worked with me for days on all my questions regarding a new set if bars. They would get a 5 star rating from me.