2017+ Silverado LTZ/HC Owners - Need your help :)

Since retrofitting the new Heated/Cooled Seats, I noticed that the stitching on the seats are different than in previous years. I see that these seats have double white stitching. I also noticed the same thing on console lids.

6bcedcb0972a7042d6f5eacc9ff431fa.jpg

So I am looking for photos of the black leather front headrests to see if there are any differences in the stitching there.

When I looked up the headrests online, I see several descriptions like perforated w/Denali, without Denali, leather etc.

So if you share a pic of your headrests, please let me know year and trim of your truck please.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil, I believe the Denali seats are the only ones with double stitching.  LTZ/HC are single.

Ok cool. That’s what I thought. The Denali headrest has single stitch. So I should be good with getting the black leather headrests. The OCD is driving me crazy. Already looking at a double stitched lid. Lol

2017 denali sierra0988da488d6f1d2936d35acfa315e060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! This is the headrest I have on my Silverado so I’m looking for a Plain Black one but wasn’t sure if there were differences for Chevy.

Just now, pgamboa said:

Ok cool. That’s what I thought. The Denali headrest has single stitch. So I should be good with getting the black leather headrests. The OCD is driving me crazy. Already looking at a double stitched lid. Lol

I feel you.  If it drives you crazy enough, take my leather seat covers off my hands!

• Like 1

@pgamboa There is an upholstery place I know of in GP that does custom work ...

• Like 1

I feel you.  If it drives you crazy enough, take my leather seat covers off my hands!

I like the double stitching of the seats and don’t need your entire covers lot. Lol

Since the Denali headrests are single stitched, I’ll look at getting the silverado headrests since there are no differences in its stitching.

• Like 1

[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] There is an upholstery place I know of in GP that does custom work ...

Yes, but all my “Custom” work has to be OEM [emoji23]

• Like 1