moaning/resonating noise

Hi, new to forum here.  I've read over several threads here and seen an lot of similarities but I am not sure what I am hearing.  I bought a certified used 2015 Silverado LT 6 weeks ago.  I am noticing on a smooth road

with radio off about 30 mph I hear a moan/resonating noise, steady and nothing changes until I hit 59 mph it gets louder through 63 mph then kinda goes away, it may be still doing it I just can't hear it wind noise traffic etc.

This still happens weather I have it in 2H or auto.  I've even dropped it in neutral at 59 and noise is same.  Doesn't matter if I'm on the throttle or coasting.  I also have a that "clunk" noise sometimes that others mentioned here

when shifting from reverse to forward and on a slow deceleration when downshift occurs.  I haven't taken it back to the dealer yet, I would like to somehow pin it down first to what is actually happening before I do.  Is it a transmission issue, differential (front or rear or both) driveshaft, yoke or what?  Thanks.

Probably just the tires. Closely inspect your tires visually for cupping. Run your hand across the tires outside edges and if you feel any cupped areas go buy a nice set of michelins and BAM problem solved..............

28 minutes ago, ReMarkable_2112 said:

Well, the tires are brand new, I had the dealer put on tires as part of the deal.  They are Goodyear Wranglers SR-A's.  I will check for cupping tho.

I had SR-As on my Titan. Those things were HORRIBLE. They wore really irregularly and didn't last all that long. 

2 minutes ago, juscuzram said:

I had SR-As on my Titan. Those things were HORRIBLE. They wore really irregularly and didn't last all that long. 

I had them on my Nissan Frontier I had.  I didn't have any problems with them. DNT posted to check for cupping which I did.  I don't feel anything but I am not real sure what cupping would feel like.  I only checked the front as that seems to be where the noise is coming from.  However I did notice yesterday driving home on a straight stretch of road I could turn the wheel to the left briefly and the noise would quiet down almost completely.  

32 minutes ago, ReMarkable_2112 said:

I had them on my Nissan Frontier I had.  I didn't have any problems with them. DNT posted to check for cupping which I did.  I don't feel anything but I am not real sure what cupping would feel like.  I only checked the front as that seems to be where the noise is coming from.  However I did notice yesterday driving home on a straight stretch of road I could turn the wheel to the left briefly and the noise would quiet down almost completely.  

You have a bad front wheel bearing. If the noise goes away turning left than theleft is bad. You will probably notice if you turn slightly to the right it will be louder

1 hour ago, ltzsilverado said:

You have a bad front wheel bearing. If the noise goes away turning left than theleft is bad. You will probably notice if you turn slightly to the right it will be louder

Have an appointment with service dept on Tuesday.  He said from what I described he thinks wheel bearing, also I mentioned to him I also feel a slight vibration in steering wheel.

Well, the tires are brand new, I had the dealer put on tires as part of the deal.  They are Goodyear Wranglers SR-A's.  I will check for cupping tho.
Lots of people hate the Goodyear SR-A however I have a set I just retired that were very worn and fairly cupped and they still provided the smoothest ride with the best gas mileage I've seen on this truck. I wouldn't buy them new because I need a little better off pavment traction.
How's your alignment?
Maybe try rotating the tires and see if the noise changes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk