New to us 2015 Yukon Denali XL under 80K miles.  This just popped up today while backing out of the drive way "Service Side Detection System."  The only information I can find on this issue is from a 2013 Acadia post.  Just seeing if anyone has any information on where to start without going to the dealership for my first step.  Thanks.

IMG_3889.jpeg

You could try unhooking the battery for several hours and see if it resets. If not it may be a Dealer only repair and some sort of re-alignment. You could check with a Independent shop in your area. On these new style trucks with all the electronics you pretty much need an extended warranty. If you financed with a Credit Union you could check their warranty or get one from an online Dealer who deals in extended warranties as they seem to have the best prices. Good luck .

Edited by Tahoe02

Since you mentioned that this came up while backing out of the driveway I would start with inspecting your rear sensors.

How do they look?

Is there any debris/dirt etc stuck on any of them that may interfere with a signal or cause them to potentially not work?

If visually they look ok and nothing looks abnormal I would take to the dealer if that message keeps occurring.