Adding console to non-console interior

I bought a 97 Silverado extended cab which is a Trailmaster conversion.  It has a Trailmaster VIN sticker , not a GM one on the door.  It had the rear side window shades / louvers that a PO removed, you can see the "shadow" of it on the right rear window.  (Supposedly, I'm the 3rd owner.  Bought it from an older guy who said he drove it a couple of thousand miles a year for the last 3 years when he needed to get hay for his horses or haul off stuff, and said he bought it from the original owner.)  It doesn't have any wood trim inside.  I'm assuming the add-ons from the conversion were the chrome strips along the bottom, dual exhaust out the back, wheels, and maybe seats.  It has 2 buckets and a little seat in the middle with a fold-down back, not the 60/40 I've seen in other trucks.  I've seen other conversions which have a wood back on the fold-down, but mine doesn't.  It's plain old cheap GM looking plastic.  There isn't a logo on the seats, which I have seen on others.

Anyway, I said I wasn't going to buy one without a console, but I did.  I know for the overhead console I need to get the headliner too.  I'm wondering about the floor console between the bucket seats.  I had a 98 years ago that had the console, but I never took it out or anything.  Will I be able to simply remove the little middle seat and screw-down a console (a factory one from a junkyard or part out)?

Also, I think Trailmaster is out of business.  Does anyone know what different levels of conversion they had?  Thanks in advance.