Approved A/C flush

I need to flush the A/C system, I am replacing  the Compressor , Accumulator , expansion valve, and condenser with new and I want to flush the lines and Evaporator,  it uses R134A  refrigerant.

What is a good type of flush to use and how much do I need?

Thanks

Ron

Edited by RonnieT

Thanks for the reply, what I was wondering about was the type of flush needed so as not to harm my system , hoses and seals, like what type of base do you use , a solvent, alcohol , petroleum base  that will work for the GMC using R134a Freon type,

Ron

As mentioned, auto parts store should have what you need and will be compatible with your system. Be aware it can be difficult to effectively flush condensers if they have debris. Their construction is much more efficient than the old style R12 type, but the drawback can be blockages if you had a compressor thrash and blow material that far down the line. By all means flush it, then when refilling, using a set of gauges, watch them and notice system performance. You should be able to spot restriction issues. Chances are good you'll have no issues, unless you had a major failure.