davereggi

2019 Colorado Z71

Question

Is anyone else spec'ing out a 2019 Colorado. I am getting conflicting information.
I am buying a 2019 Colorado Z71 2WD (the only model now that you can get NAV) and plan on getting a V6. 
The dealer's build program indicates that the base price is for the 4 cylinder and upgrading to a V6 is an extra $1165 (Cdn). It appears online, that the 4 cylinder isn't an available option on the Z71, so the base price should be the V6.

I am hoping that someone has information that would confirm that GM is phasing out the 4 cylinder on the higher level crewcabs

Thanks

Edited by davereggi

2 answers to this question

Make sure you spend a lot of time behind the wheel of one before you buy, I had a 2017 and traded it in after two months for a SIlverado cause I couldn't stand the truck.

The base price plus the V6 upgrade is the base price for v6 equipped trucks. If you want a base truck, you're gonna get an inline 4. If you want the V6 you're gonna have to pay for it. I think you can get the Inline 4 in any trim except the ZR2. But they are very rare unless specifically ordered that way.

Not sure exactly what you are asking. But, I would save your money on the NAV option. The factory NAV is junk. Plus with Apple Carplay and Android Auto coming on these, you can "stream" navigation from your phone to the screen on the truck. Google Maps and Apple maps are light years ahead of the GM factory NAV.