Dune and Cocoa Interior - Need Cocoa colored floor mats

Has anyone purchased the Cocoa colored floor mats from GM? They appear to be made by Weather Tech, but I can't verify. I want the coverage of the Weather Techs, but I don't want the light color.

Edited by 1fast ss
Wrong color

I bought these for my 18 Mineral/Dune Denali and love them. I bought Husky Liners as well, but returned them in favor of the OEM. The GMC Chromed logo are a nice touch.

Front:
2015-2017 GMC Yukon Cocoa W/ Chrome Logo Front Premium All-Weather Floor Liners https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQQRWFT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pUICBb9GSPKNH

For the rear I went with the full coverage husky liner:
Husky Liners 2nd Seat Floor Liner Fits 14-18 Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072B6H3G3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_08ICBbZX11XQD

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Avolution03 said:

I bought these for my 18 Mineral/Dune Denali and love them. I bought Husky Liners as well, but returned them in favor of the OEM. The GMC Chromed logo are a nice touch.

Front:
2015-2017 GMC Yukon Cocoa W/ Chrome Logo Front Premium All-Weather Floor Liners https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQQRWFT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pUICBb9GSPKNH

For the rear I went with the full coverage husky liner:
Husky Liners 2nd Seat Floor Liner Fits 14-18 Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072B6H3G3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_08ICBbZX11XQD

How do you like the floor mats? These are the same ones i referenced.

My dad bought the front and back premuim mats for his crew cab I liked them so I bought a pair of front mats for my regular cab. Only negative thing I would say about them is that the have a opening under the gas pedal and if you live where it snows the carpet will get wet, I live in California so no snow and hardly any rain so I'm ok with the cut out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, 1fast ss said:

Has anyone purchased the Cocoa colored floor mats from GM? They appear to be made by Weather Tech, but I can't verify. I want the coverage of the Weather Techs, but I don't want the light color.

Which ones are you looking at? 

GM actually makes 4 different sets of mats that all come in Cocoa:

--  the "standard" ones (they have diamond-tread near the top and ribs near the bottom)

--  the "Z71" or "All-Terrain" ones (they have that logo in them)

--  the carpeted ones

--  the "Floor Liners" (the first ones that Avolution03 linked to above)

Take note that these are all original GM accessories but they call the first 3 "mats" and the last one "liners".

Do a search on these forums.  There are a lot of threads about them including some good ones that show pictures of the Liners.  They don't have coverage directly under the gas pedal but some people have cut out the section near the sill (it's designed to be able to this) then siliconed the cut pieces to the mat under the gas pedal.

• Thanks 1

I really like them. The front OEM set match the color perfectly and feel real heavy duty. As someone else mentioned, the only negative I would have is they do not extend all the way under the gas pedal

I went with the Husky liner in the rear because I wanted full coverage all the way to the back wall. The rear husky liner is also one piece, whereas other manufacturers and the OEM are split in the center.

• Thanks 1

I saw a few reviews on YouTube for the Husky floor mats. They seem to be made really well. I may consider those as well. I will need something for the upcoming winter.