Bigger tires on stock 18” midnight edition rims

chrispassas21

Hey guys I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations for 33”, 34” , or even maybe a 35” tire that will fit on the stock 18” midnight edition rims. Currently have the stock 265 65 R18 duratracs on. I have a 4.5” cst suspension lift. Need new tires soon and want something like the duratracs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition

4.5” CST suspension lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations for 33”, 34” , or even maybe a 35” tire that will fit on the stock 18” midnight edition rims. Currently have the stock 265 65 R18 duratracs on. I have a 4.5” cst suspension lift. Need new tires soon and want something like the duratracs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

4.5” CST suspension lift

Personally, I’d go to a tire store willing to test for largest tires that won’t rub on your top or bottom control arms. Good luck!

• Like 1

Personally, I’d go to a tire store willing to test for largest tires that won’t rub on your top or bottom control arms. Good luck!

My 1500 has 34” with no rubbing on aftermarket wheels. Your UCA is the first limiting factor if you keep factory wheels

Edit: sorry txgreek. Didn’t meant to quote you.

I’ll see if I can find a good store like this, thanks!

4.5” CST suspension lift

My 1500 has 34” with no rubbing on aftermarket wheels. Your UCA is the first limiting factor if you keep factory wheels

Edit: sorry txgreek. Didn’t meant to quote you.

I have cognitio uniball UCA’s

4.5” CST suspension lift

Discount tire stores are amazing when it comes to customer satisfaction, head over to one and they’ll easily slap on what ever tire you’re interested in. I’ve had BFG on all my 4x4’s . Recently, on two separate occasions the KO2’s vibrates at high speeds, switched to Nitto Ridge Grapplers and no more vibrations “but” did notice the Ridge Grapplers are approximately 1/2” taller than the KO2’s. Just thought you should know that up front.

• Like 1

Discount tire stores are amazing when it comes to customer satisfaction, head over to one and they’ll easily slap on what ever tire you’re interested in. I’ve had BFG on all my 4x4’s . Recently, on two separate occasions the KO2’s vibrates at high speeds, switched to Nitto Ridge Grapplers and no more vibrations “but” did notice the Ridge Grapplers are approximately 1/2” taller than the KO2’s. Just thought you should know that up front.

Thanks for your input buddy!

4.5” CST suspension lift