Ford Raptor starting to look like a good deal

After seeing some of the prices of the ‘19 Silverado’s, the Raptor seems not so elit price wise.  A super crew Raptor starts at $55,000.  And it comes with everything that makes a Raptor a Raptor, like the very strong motor, the suspension and tires.  After $55k it’s all about bling and convenience.  I’ve seen a few $54,000 Silverados and they are not 6.2s, no leather and no power pass seat, no nav... I’ve seen some more expensive silverados north of $60k, no 6.2.  And a super cab Raptor starts at $52,000.  So I know, you all hate turbo 6 cylinders...... but that’s an impressive motor numbers wise and with just a tune through Ford, it puts out 525hp and 610lbft or torque.   I prefer V8s, but growing up in the 80s one of the baddest cars around had a turbo V6, the Grand National. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cr250Silverado said:

Raptors at my local dealer is Sacramento CA are listed at 90,000....

Around here the Shelby Baja Raptors that have different bumpers with a bunch of leds, lifted, different wheels and tires with two spares mounted in bed, tuned and some other stuff are going for $90 something.  

No raptors less than 62k listed within 50 miles of my zipcode on cars.com, no crew cabs less than 68k....

For that kinda $$ I'd be buying a 2500 DMAX...

Edited by Imcrazy

10 hours ago, cr250Silverado said:

https://www.futurefordofsacramento.com/new-Sacramento-2018-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG1JFD86862

92k, they sell for way over MSRP here in CA, unless I’m missing something.

I don't look at a lot of them (yet) but the ones I've looked at are selling for sticker.  Maybe worth the plane ticket if you were interested. lol