1-2, 2-3 slippage after Corvette servo install

Just trying to help someone if they ever encounter what happened to me when doing the install. 

I was doing the Corvette servo mod on my 04 gmc Sierra 1500 with a 4L60, I removed the stock assembly and took it apart. And as I was just about done swapping out the vette servo I noticed that the pin that's held on by the spring and the snap ring would jam up a little bit after being depressed. Like a dumbass I thought this was normal so I went ahead and installed it back on the transmission. 

Now after fighting to get the groove ring or whatever it's called back on the cover. I went for a test drive and was eager to see the difference it would make. Then as I sped off the shit wouldn't change to second gear! My heart dropped to my ass, so then I tried switching it manually and it changed gears. But after I gave it medium throttle the trans would slip and the rpm's would jump to like 5k then it would catch again. So then I go back home mad af, and take it apart again(didn't wait for the temperature to drop so i burned the shit out of my hand) and immediately go to the pin I mentioned earlier. So then what I did was just press the cover on the bottom that is held with the snap ring and just move it a little bit to a different direction. After I did that a couple times the pin was now able to be fully depressed without jamming up. I re-installed it and boom! Problem went away and I was satisfied with how quicker the shift points were and how firm they were as well. 

Hope this helps anyone that encounters the same situation I went through. 

I work at a transmission shop and rebuilt my 60e. I used a corvette servo (along with Hp tuners higher line pressure) and now shifts like any other gear and very crisp. The key is to use D-rings from somnax. It's a rubber seal instead of teflon type seal which is much better for fluid and air checking. A longer band pin is better too. The ring count is usually 2 ring but I installed a 3 ring for a tighter fit. Also did a beast sun shell and other goodies.