Black OffRoad Style Wheel Questions

New member here . . been lurking for a few months. Picked up an ‘18 Sierra AllTerrain w/6.2L in dark slate metallic back in April and have been researching tires/wheels/level kits ever since. Can’t believe how many off-road style wheel choices there are . . makes my head explode! Been looking at all the popular wheel brands (Fuel, KMC, Ballistic, Mayhem, Hostile, Moto Metal, Black Rhino, etc). Think I finally have it narrowed down to 3 or 4 different wheels.

Only thing left to decide is between gloss black or a matte black finish. Any experience in how the different finishes hold up? Are some easier to maintain than others? Any wheel brands to stay away from? Frankly I’ve seen some matte black wheels on some local trucks that look a bit washed out. I’m in SE Texas so no salty roads here. I tend to be a bit OCD about keeping my truck clean, so they won’t ever stay dirty long.

b2cf514ec5a21e63af099398f0e95981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get gloss and before you drive on them do the Hydro coating (ceramic coating) on them. It will be even easier to clean.

Im sure you seen those videos where they dump a bucket of mud on a cars hood and it just beads off, same stuff.

• 2 weeks later...