Gorske

2017 Silverado 5.3 ProCharger with Corsa dB.

Today I had my new Corsa dB cat-back installed. I had the chance to get this system at a very good price and wanted to try it out. Truck still has the stock manifolds and cats. I did do a 3rd cat delete. I think on the outside the Corsa is a little louder than my previous Black Widow setup but it is quieter on the inside with minimal drone. I think I choose wisely for my first cat-back system. First is a cold start and driving video of my old setup, and the same with the new setup.

Black Widow 250 muffler.

Corsa dB Catback

• Like 1

Sick truck man. out of curiosity, what fuel mileage are you seeing with the procharger? also did you change any other aspects of the intake besides necessary parts in the procharger kit?

11 hours ago, jaxcam02 said:

Sick truck man. out of curiosity, what fuel mileage are you seeing with the procharger? also did you change any other aspects of the intake besides necessary parts in the procharger kit?

Being how ProCharger designed the surge system on these kits the truck produces no boost under normal driving so you maintain your regular mpg and it pretty much drives stock until you give it fully throttle. Even with the stall and e35 I've been getting 16 city and 19 hwy. On 93 I was seeing 18 city and as high as 21 hwy. As far as the intake it still has the stock throttle body and manifold. Only mods are the kit with a GreenFilter, Circle D stall, OEM flex fuel kit, Corsa cat-back, and a Klug Performance tune. Everything else on the truck is stock.

Love the sound of the Corsa!  Sounds a little deeper and more cleaner than the Black Widow, but I think the mounting location of the camera maybe has a little bit to do with it.  Regardless, good choice!  I should have went with this system considering how much I spent on the tip, muffler, and the shop to weld it in and delete resonator.  Would have been like another $150 to $200 probably lol oh well. Still loving the venom 250.

I want to so badly come out your way to get a tune from Klug and setup with e85... must resist though as I don't want to lose this warranty.  Just had all the lifters replaced on driver side and a pushrod replaced! yikes! #warranty

Edited by SkiDooNick700