Leather front bench seat?

Just noticed today while cruising autotrader that there are many 2019 LT Silverados with a leather appointed front bench seat (not bucket). 

At first I was like "awesome!" because I was hoping they would allow that at some point. But, unfortunately you have to have the "package" of course, with virtually every option available, to get the leather, whether you choose bucket or bench seats. Super lame. 

Also, you CANNOT get the leather bench seat in a Trail Boss. Again super lame as I was looking at getting a trail boss and was momentarily psyched about spec'ing one with leather bench seats. 

What are you thinking GM? Let me guess:

"Let's add the ability to do a leather bench seat on the LT, but force the customer to get every option there is to do it, that way we'll make more money."

On 11/10/2018 at 11:54 PM, protovack said:

Just noticed today while cruising autotrader that there are many 2019 LT Silverados with a leather appointed front bench seat (not bucket). 

At first I was like "awesome!" because I was hoping they would allow that at some point. But, unfortunately you have to have the "package" of course, with virtually every option available, to get the leather, whether you choose bucket or bench seats. Super lame. 

Also, you CANNOT get the leather bench seat in a Trail Boss. Again super lame as I was looking at getting a trail boss and was momentarily psyched about spec'ing one with leather bench seats. 

What are you thinking GM? Let me guess:

"Let's add the ability to do a leather bench seat on the LT, but force the customer to get every option there is to do it, that way we'll make more money."

I 100% agree with what you're saying BUT you should be sending this comment directly to GM in the form of a letter.