Superchips Flashpaq F5

Recently purchased one of these tuners and I’m wondering if anyone has experience with them? 

Wondering what shift points/pressures work best, along with what the difference between the jammer cai tune is and the performance? Thanks in advance

I’ve got a 2018 6.2, mine is set on performance tune. Immediately noticed improved power and a few added mpg’s better on highway but that’s with AFM still on. My understanding, it doesn’t tune the 8speed transmissions yet only the 6speed, and just the 5.3 and 6.2 motors.

Sent from above

I have used Flashpaq, Dashpaq, Diablo and to be honest I find them not to good. For just a little bit more money Black Bear is the way to go. They have sent me multiple tunes till I got it exactly how I wanted it when towing and not towing. Either way turn off the AFM

I’m only using it as a temporary fix to correct my tire size until I can get it dyno tuned. 

Any reason to turn off afm other than preference?

Basically preference. Some will say it's not good for the engine. On top of that I had no difference in MPG with it on.

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2018 at 3:11 PM, 2017Sierra1500 said:

I’m only using it as a temporary fix to correct my tire size until I can get it dyno tuned. 

I’ve heard it’s bad because the cylinders on a truck “gum” up or sieze up and cause a lot of damage because they aren’t ran all the time. This statement is definitely from an inexperienced person(me) but I’ve heard several shops say it’s bad for the truck.  So definitely look further into this haha

• 5 years later...
On 11/13/2018 at 4:11 PM, 2017Sierra1500 said:

Running AFM can cause the lifters to fail.  I turned mine off.  I hate the AFM/ EPA crap.  It reduces the longevity of the vehicle.