Rear Seat Covers

Has anyone been able to find seat covers for the rear seats that allow access to the storage compartments built into the seat backs?

I've been looking but have been unable to find any.  I'm sure they'll be out eventually but I wanted to purchase some before allowing the dogs back there on an upcoming road trip.

I'm having the same issue, have ordered last two sets of covers from Headwaters Seat covers, They are telling me they are waiting on a truck to make pattern. Last e mail they said it may be spring before they have them.

Edited by Booger T

I noticed today that they had changed their website, they are showing 2014 - 2019 together. Not sure what they are thinking as the back seat, console and head rest are all different than my 2015 was.

12 hours ago, Booger T said:

I noticed today that they had changed their website, they are showing 2014 - 2019 together. Not sure what they are thinking as the back seat, console and head rest are all different than my 2015 was.

They're doing a 2019 "classic" as well. Same as 2014-2018.

They sent me an email today, said they were showing the 2019 with the others as the 2500 and 3500 are still the same. Said I was on their list and would be notified when they were available, still waiting on a truck to make pattern off of. I've looked elsewhere and can't find anything. I've bought two other sets from Headwaters and have had excellent luck with them so I suppose I'll just wait until they are available. Very good people to work with.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Marathon also now have these available, just ordered a set for my Trail Boss,  quite a bit pricier  than the Headwaters that I normally get but they say they are still waiting for someone to bring them a truck to make pattern off of. Got tired of waiting:sleep: