ZROADZ Offers LED Light Mount Kits For 2019 GM Trucks

Gorehamj

zroadz bumper.jpg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
11-27-2018

ZROADZ has updated their product portfolio with new LED light mounting kits. ZROADZ kits feature easy installation with no cutting, drilling or welding. They just bolt right on. 

zroadz hinge.jpg

There are multiple kits available including a 30" curved light mount kit and hood hinge kits. There are also multiple rear bumper mount kits available for Silverado. 

At ZROADZ, every product is designed from the ground up, by its team of engineers with decades of automotive experience. The company prides itself on incorporating creative, intuitive, time-saving design elements at every turn. ZROADZ promises that its products install quickly and correctly the first time. ZROADZ products are American made and guaranteed for life. Visit ZROADZ for more details and prices. 

On 11/27/2018 at 3:56 PM, MadCaddie said:

Hmm might have to check this out.  I was holding out for a hidden grill setup but RC just keeps saying "it's in development" 

Literally in the same boat..... have a 2017 with the shutters and waiting for something to come out. I was even considering getting an aftermarket bumper that has room for a light bar but i really like the factory fogs in the original bumper. 

14 hours ago, Minsky said:

Literally in the same boat..... have a 2017 with the shutters and waiting for something to come out. I was even considering getting an aftermarket bumper that has room for a light bar but i really like the factory fogs in the original bumper. 

Nothing you can do about the shutters man, if you delete them you will get a check engine light.  If you get a custom tune it won't be a problem, they can disable that code.

I'm going to be running the SDHQ A pillar brackets with Rigid spot cubes.

Edited by pewterliftedz

17 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

Nothing you can do about the shutters man, if you delete them you will get a check engine light.  If you get a custom tune it won't be a problem, they can disable that code.

I'm going to be running the SDHQ A pillar brackets with Rigid spot cubes.

RC was supposedly developing a kit that fit on trucks with shutters.  The shutters can be modified as well so that the lights fit and you don't get codes.