Tow Mirrors

Hi I'm looking for info or anybody that has installed Tow Mirrors on a 2008 2500HD. I have the DL3  mirrors on right now they have power fold, heated, directional, auto dim, power memory. I've looked several options cant find one that works I have purchased 2 different sets and neither one will operate right. Both sets when you unlock the door the mirrors go high and right. Has anybody ran into this issue or know how to fix 

Please need help Tjank You

I just took a set of those off my truck, my passenger mirror would not fold, bought the yitamotor tow mirrors off amazon, no power fold, but I wired the reverse lights to my heated mirrors, and I much prefer this setup, have to get out and fold mirrors in tight spots, but overall I’m pretty happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GM used to make a DL3 to DPN swap kit that got you both the mirrors and a new driver window switch  but you lost memory and power fold.  The old tow DPN mirrors on 07-14 trucks did not do memory recall. .

#PIT4417H: Swapping Outside Rearview Mirrors RPOs DL8 / DL3 / DPN - (Jun 25, 2013)

Note: Additional items to remember and review with the customer prior to swapping from DL3 to DPN or DL8: If the vehicle is equipped with memory RPO AN3, only the DL3 mirrors have memory recall. So, if the DL3 mirrors are replaced with DPN or DL8 mirrors the curb view assist and memory mirror features will be lost.

Edited by newdude