2015 Silverado Infotainment center problems

Just bought a 2015 Silverado. I’ve noticed sometimes right after starting the radio screen will change by itself to a different screen. I have to manually change it back. It will also “freeze” up where none of the touch controls work. After a while of driving it seems to work fine. Anybody else heard of this happening?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For my 2015 Silverado spent three weeks figuring it out but I believe if you take the glove box out there’s a module up in there just push the plug connectors up till they click in properly that’s all I did now it works my cluster lights and dic did not work right either aswell as the radio screen switching by it’s self hope this helps someone!!!

• Confused 1

• 9 months later...
On 12/1/2018 at 5:11 PM, Bamaguy6900 said:

Just bought a 2015 Silverado. I’ve noticed sometimes right after starting the radio screen will change by itself to a different screen. I have to manually change it back. It will also “freeze” up where none of the touch controls work. After a while of driving it seems to work fine. Anybody else heard of this happening?

Yes, it has been happening for a couple years.  Speed display changes to radio display, trailer brake system alert comes on. Radio screen changes to clock mode or home page or radio stations display.  Blue tooth goes to "hold" mode. Touch screen does not respond. And on another note, left license place lite went out along with right upper tail light.  Tail light wire broke at plug.  Inferior wire and sheathing

• 3 months later...

My 2015 Silverado Infotainment Screen was switching itself from the Radio Screen to the XM Station List Screen and also the Info/Speed Screen on the Instrument cluster would switch to the Audio/Radio Channel Screen & the Touch Screen was unresponsive. I did the "Touch Screen Recalibrate" and it fixed it for 3 days. Then it got worse. So, in the settings menu I Did the "Return Radio to Factory Settings." So far it's working okay now for a whole week. Maybe it had a virus? You will have to reset your Saved Radio Channel Selections. I only re-saved 8 so far and it's working okay now.

• 11 months later...