Just the fog lights are enough with LED

Does anyone else with the LED lighting use just the fogs to drive at night?  I'm constantly getting flashed even with low beams so I shut off the headlights and put only the fogs on.  Plenty of light for me and less annoying for others. 

You can adjust the headlights.. If you have lift or level kit the headlight aiming will be off.
I hope you all adjust your headlights when you alter your ride height.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Does anyone else with the LED lighting use just the fogs to drive at night?  I'm constantly getting flashed even with low beams so I shut off the headlights and put only the fogs on.  Plenty of light for me and less annoying for others. 

I have a 4 inch lift kit and my low beam is extremely annoying to other cars , so mostly I use the fog light .
I need to adjust it after the lift but the car still new and I don’t trust any one to play with the light ( even GM dealer )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 4 inch lift kit and my low beam is extremely annoying to other cars , so mostly I use the fog light .
I need to adjust it after the lift but the car still new and I don’t trust any one to play with the light ( even GM dealer )

Any time you modify the ride height you must perform an alignment and headlight aiming..
Unless you are only worried about form and not function.

• Like 1

Any time you modify the ride height you must perform an alignment and headlight aiming..
Unless you are only worried about form and not function.

I m worried about form and function and for me my headlight low beam are perfect and gives great visibility but since they are led it is annoying to other that’s why I rarely use them

7 minutes ago, khaledsamy36 said:

I m worried about form and function and for me my headlight low beam are perfect and gives great visibility but since they are led it is annoying to other that’s why I rarely use them

Really?

If you get flashed a lot they are to high from your lift.

What don't you understand.

Driving with fogs fixes it?

:)

• Like 2

Don't be afraid to aim those headlights..
Find a level road, with no traffic and adjust until the high beam shines normal...Not the tree tops!
There is only one adjustment..Up and down.

My ‘16 had the headlights adjusted too high from the factory. I got flashed multiple times by oncoming drivers the night I drove it home from the dealer. A simple 1 minute adjustment with a Phillips screwdriver fixed the headlight aim. 

My ‘16 had the headlights adjusted too high from the factory. I got flashed multiple times by oncoming drivers the night I drove it home from the dealer. A simple 1 minute adjustment with a Phillips screwdriver fixed the headlight aim. 
Nice.!