Misc. NBS Part Sale

Will!

Some of you may know, I traded in my ‘05 and I have some leftover parts that I need to get out of my garage.

Upper and Lower leather replacement covers and seat bottom foam - The Seat Shop. I bought these direct from The Seat Shop to completely re-do my drivers seat but never got around to it. I would like to sell as a complete set, in brand new condition. 

Medium Dark Pewter (light gray) OEM Vinyl/Leather 

Would like to sell locally and as a set. Can ship at your expense.

$475

Brand new in the box Trex Billet Grille - Part 21100

Never opened, had planned to install but traded the truck prior. Can ship at your expense. 

$75

Blackbear Performance AutoCal.

Used once to tune my truck prior to trade in. Nearly new condition in the box. Can ship at your expense. 

$225

Help me get my garage back and fund the mods for the new ‘18.

IMG_1497.JPG

Edited by Will!

Are those covers for both passenger and driver side? That pewter is the color I have in my 06 avalanche, assuming you either had a 05 silverado, sierra or avalanche, those might fit mine.

These are the upper and lower “covers” driver side seat only. Plus the seat bottom foam for the drivers side. 

I had a 2005 Silverado. I checked the part numbers on The Seat Shop website and it will work with your ‘06 Avalanche.