Lights won’t stop hyperflashing??

Looking over the wiring diagrams, the LED and non LED have the exact same wiring and pinout from the BCM to the taillights, save for the addition of a voltage drop reference wire (I believe; it's a red wire on your factory tail lamp harness) for the LED logic module (inside the tail lamp) from the BCM to the taillight. So, if it were me, I'd take the aftermarket tail lamps and your extra harness, and wire the load resistors (2 of them per side) in parallel to the turn signal circuit and ground; then they *should* work properly.

Edited by carkhz316

21 minutes ago, carkhz316 said:

Looking over the wiring diagrams, the LED and non LED have the exact same wiring and pinout from the BCM to the taillights, save for the addition of a voltage drop reference wire (I believe; it's a red wire on your factory tail lamp harness) for the LED logic module (inside the tail lamp) from the BCM to the taillight. So, if it were me, I'd take the aftermarket tail lamps and your extra harness, and wire the load resistors (2 of them per side) in parallel to the turn signal circuit and ground; then they *should* work properly.

Totally off topic, do you access to all of the wiring diagrams? There is a member on here having problems with his memory function switch and the seats, and he is trying to figure out if it is a fuse, relay, or ???

15 hours ago, carkhz316 said:

Are you saying two per harness then which would be two on each side or two per bulb which would be four on each side? I tried cutting resistors two per side only one into the ground wire and one into the power wire and no go. Could be doing it wrong still a rookie at this that’s why I’m asking on here and thanks to you and envying for the help!

One per bulb (2 per side; 4 total on the rear of the truck). Can you take a picture or tell what color wires you've spliced into? Also, you can verify the turn signal wire with a test light or voltmeter if that helps.

Edited by carkhz316

• 10 months later...

Was this ever resolved? I'm having the exact same issue with the same tail lights. I have a 2018 High Country and I swapped the harness toa LT harness as well. Resistors aren't working. I'm about ready to give up and let it just hyper flash. I think the factory tail lights are ugly as sin...