Lights won’t stop hyperflashing??

I have a 2017 Silverado 1500 High country with factory led tail lights. I bought aftermarket smoked led taillights. Lights are supposed to be plug and play and have resistors that come with and plug in but the company doesn’t make them for oem factory taillights. So I got new tail light harnesses for like an lt model and still have hyper flash. I bought plug and play load resistor harnesses for these harnesses they plug in perfectly but still hyper flash! What can I do? Can I have the bcm or ecu tuned to change the resistance as I know these new trucks don’t have flash modules

heres the links to the products I bought 

tail lights- https://www.cjponyparts.com/led-taillight-black-housing-with-smoked-lens-pair-chevrolet-silverado-2014-2018/p/TLLED96/

plug and play resistors- https://undergroundlighting.com/products/7443-plug-and-play-resistor-stops-hyper-flashing-and-errors?rq=yr_2017~mk_chevrolet~md_silverado-1500-w-led-h-l~ju_rear-turn-signal

Snowcamo yes I know and I contacted them and they don’t make ones made for oem leds and no other company makes these lights and I like these the most so I bought different wire harnesses and it works but have hyperflash

Snowcamo yes I know and I contacted them and they don’t make ones made for oem leds and no other company makes these lights and I like these the most so I bought different wire harnesses and it works but have hyperflash

That’s what I started off with I bought some resistors but before I did anything I did reading to make sure I did it right and saw I needed two resistors per bulb and at the time didn’t have enough resistors and saw these plug and play harnesses with resistors built in so I figured that would be easier 

Does anyone know if you have to have the exact wattage or ohms going to the bcm  that it’s tuned to or can you have more? Cause if you can have more in that case a bigger resistor should work theoretically or not??

13 minutes ago, farrari said:

Does anyone know if you have to have the exact wattage or ohms going to the bcm  that it’s tuned to or can you have more? Cause if you can have more in that case a bigger resistor should work theoretically or not??

Have you had a chance to put the factory lights back in to make sure everything on the truck is still working correctly? You might have shorted something out with the new lights.

JomCost2014 no I have not. That’s a good idea I never thought of that. But since I changed the wire harness from the led one to the regular harness with bulbs wouldn’t it still hyperflash with regular bulbs back in or not? Or are you saying the old led harnes and lights and everything??

14 minutes ago, farrari said:

JomCost2014 no I have not. That’s a good idea I never thought of that. But since I changed the wire harness from the led one to the regular harness with bulbs wouldn’t it still hyperflash with regular bulbs back in or not? Or are you saying the old led harnes and lights and everything??

it probably will be PITA, but I would put it all back to stock form. Maybe one side at a time just to compare what is going on, maybe easier to track down the problem that way.