BORLA Exhaust for the 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500

Fits: 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L Crew Cab-Standard Bed

140762BC_vehicle_xl.jpg

Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type

140762_xlarge.jpg

Link: https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_2500_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140762.html

#140762BC

140762BC_xlarge.jpg

Link: https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_2500_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140762bc.html 

• Like 2

Fits: 2015-2019 Silverado/Sierra 2500 6.0L Crew Cab-Standard Bed

140762BC_vehicle_xl.jpg

Cat-Back[emoji769] Exhaust S-Type

140762_xlarge.jpg

Link: https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_2500_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140762.html

#140762BC
140762BC_xlarge.jpg

Link: https://www.borla.com/products/silverado_sierra_2500_catback_exhaust_stype_part__140762bc.html 

Loved the Borla exhaust system on all my 4x4’s especially the purr from both my land cruisers and 4Runners, Tahoe’s, Yukon’s etc etc. I’m into the silent type now lol, maybe [emoji848]

Sent from above
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TXGREEK said:

Loved the Borla exhaust system on all my 4x4’s especially the purr from both my land cruisers and 4Runners, Tahoe’s, Yukon’s etc etc. I’m into the silent type now lol, maybe emoji848.png

Sent from above

I dunno...every time I let my 6.2 drink more than she should, that Borla ATAK makes such good use of the exhaust gasses! I’m not really into impressing anyone other than me and since I love the sound I listen! Especially since my SiriusXM reception is basically non-existent. I never thought about Borla on my Land Cruiser ?

• Like 1

I dunno...every time I let my 6.2 drink more than she should, that Borla ATAK makes such good use of the exhaust gasses! I’m not really into impressing anyone other than me and since I love the sound I listen! Especially since my SiriusXM reception is basically non-existent. I never thought about Borla on my Land Cruiser [emoji848]

Years ago, I sent my brothers 4Runner overseas and surprised him with that Borla exhaust system, he LOVED IT! The Borla Exhaust had a sexy sound to it and even outlasted the 4Runner. He drove that 4Runner throughout Europe and the Borla exhaust system was one of the first things people commented about. Crap, now I may be looking into one ha! I wonder if there are any benefits to just having the touring system installed?

Sent from above

4 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Years ago, I sent my brothers 4Runner overseas and surprised him with that Borla exhaust system, he LOVED IT! The Borla Exhaust had a sexy sound to it and even outlasted the 4Runner. He drove that 4Runner throughout Europe and the Borla exhaust system was one of the first things people commented about. Crap, now I may be looking into one ha! I wonder if there are any benefits to just having the touring system installed?

Sent from above

Other than the pleasure of hearing your 6.2 doing its job, no benefits that I’m aware of. You owe it to yourself ?

• 1 year later...