Rim search

29 minutes ago, bizkit said:

I am looking at replacing my factory 20 inch rims on my 2019 Sierra SLT.  I want to keep factory tires 275/60/20. What size do I need to look for to fit over brake calibers?  

It's not about the size, it's about the angle of the spoke coming from the backside of the rim.  There's a post on this forum that lists all of the rims people have tried so far (see below link).  It's honestly a trial and error process.  Worst case scenario, you could always use a small hubcentric wheel spacer to run any wheel you want.

Edited by z1boss

FWIW on my GMT800 The 2005-2006 CK805 Denali wheels fit fine over my Z06 brake setup, but the 2007-2013 Denali wheels needed a spacer.

On this '19 the CK805s went on just fine with the stock brakes (no Performance Parts BBK yet), but I'd probably need the same spacer if I tried the 2007-2013 Denali wheels.  It really does come down to the spoke shape/profile.

IMG_7297c.thumb.jpeg.288439bb6dfdc95bae9dbf3847e823ae.jpeg

On 2/13/2019 at 6:57 PM, bizkit said:

I am looking at replacing my factory 20 inch rims on my 2019 Sierra SLT.  I want to keep factory tires 275/60/20. What size do I need to look for to fit over brake calibers?  

Look for a style/brand that you like, and then call/email the manufacturer directly. Chances are, they've already test fitted the wheel, and will have an answer for you, or they have a caliper/hub measurement sheet that you can fill out for them to test fit on their back end. Saves you a lot of trouble buying a wheel, only to have to run a spacer because it doesn't clear.

You're going to be stuck with off-road style wheels for the most part