Headlight deicing

I've finally discovered the weakness with LED headlights today. Freezing drizzle turning to snow as I speak and it put a nice ice coating on the LED headlight housings of my 2018 LTZ. Obviously, I really don't want to scrape on that plastic. Is there something like Rain-X that could be used on the lenses as well as the parking sensors to eliminate or reduce the buildup?

I use Prestone windshield De-Icer on my plow truck on the side glass and mirrors before it warms up enuff to keep the glass clear without it. Comes in a spray bottle like most glass cleaner also comes in a aerosol can but I’ve never tried that. They claim it prevents refreeze not sure I buy that? Not sure how well it would work going down the road but might be worth a try. I seen on Amazon Pestone has what they call ice and frost shield supposedly spray it on at night and frost/ice won’t stick in the morning? Might also be worth a try? Truckers will tell you wd-40, PB Blaster, or Pam cooking spray none of which I’d put on my ride. One guy told me to try Meguires paste wax for my plow lights I haven’t tried it yet need to do some research on this one since they are plastic.

I use Prestone windshield De-Icer on my plow truck on the side glass and mirrors before it warms up enuff to keep the glass clear without it. Comes in a spray bottle like most glass cleaner also comes in a aerosol can but I’ve never tried that. They claim it prevents refreeze not sure I buy that? Not sure how well it would work going down the road but might be worth a try. I seen on Amazon Pestone has what they call ice and frost shield supposedly spray it on at night and frost/ice won’t stick in the morning? Might also be worth a try? Truckers will tell you wd-40, PB Blaster, or Pam cooking spray none of which I’d put on my ride. One guy told me to try Meguires paste wax for my plow lights I haven’t tried it yet need to do some research on this one since they are plastic.

Out of all those suggestions, wax would be my first attempt. Lol. I actually almost suggested wax, but I’ve never tried to use it as a frost/ice prevention. I just knew it would be harmless since I tend to use it during summer to make bugs easier to clean off.