Radio plays same time as usb music plays

I noticed today as I was headed to work my usb music was sounding funny. I realized the FM channel was playing as my USB music was playing. I tried off on cycle, putting my stick in another port, etc. No change. My  USB has worked fine until now. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, alzie said:

I noticed today as I was headed to work my usb music was sounding funny. I realized the FM channel was playing as my USB music was playing. I tried off on cycle, putting my stick in another port, etc. No change. My  USB has worked fine until now. Any ideas?

That happened to me 2 times and fixed by itself, overnight. 

• 4 months later...

Happens to me on a somewhat regular basis, about once a week.  Very frustrating as there is no way to turn off the commercial FM or AM signal.  You hear both your phones output through the same speakers as the FM/AM signal and the only solution is to turn off the phone's bluetooth and/or Carplay.  Fixes itself once you shut the truck off for an extended period of time.  I was on a 4 hour highway trip and had to listen to radio with commercials the entire way...

• 1 month later...

Similar issue during five hour drive today.  New 2020 Silverado 2500HD custom, had CarPlay going running Waze and couldn't hear the voice prompts.  Turned the volume up and got the prompts but also go the FM radio as well.  Tried everything I can think of to turn off the radio and just have CarPlay running.  I've only had the truck two days so I'm probably missing something stupid.  I never listen to the radio, so five hours of FM and static was not fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...