Husky underseat storage

Picked up the Husky Gear Box under seat storage for a 2018 Denali CC with the GMC all weather floor liners from factory.

Having an issue getting it to sit flush on top of the rear floor liner that goes under the rear seats. I've seen reviews of those who purchased it and said it fits fine and flush over the Husky floor liners.

Are the GMC ones thicker than 3rd party after market ones? 

If I remember right the GM mats have a lip on the mat which the Husky mats don’t. To use the GM mat you would probably have to use the GM under seat storage bin. I used the Red Hound Auto bin with the full Husky mat because it stores more then the Husky bin. You could cut the GM mat to make the Husky fit better. Some mats go under the rear seat and some stop before the seat. 

26 minutes ago, Blue5.3l said:

If I remember right the GM mats have a lip on the mat which the Husky mats don’t. To use the GM mat you would probably have to use the GM under seat storage bin. I used the Red Hound Auto bin with the full Husky mat because it stores more then the Husky bin. You could cut the GM mat to make the Husky fit better. Some mats go under the rear seat and some stop before the seat. 

Currently with the GM liners... the Husky GearBox rests in front ( or outside ) of the molded lip on the GM liners... so the Husky is sitting on the thickness of the liner's floor... no ridge or lip is in the way.

With the seats down there is a 1/4" gap on the inside perimeter... and flush on the outside near the rear doors (between underside of seats and Husky).

Thinking it has to be the thickness of the GM liners at the center seam area.

Edited by SierraOnTheRoad

Picked up the Husky Gear Box under seat storage for a 2018 Denali CC with the GMC all weather floor liners from factory.

Having an issue getting it to sit flush on top of the rear floor liner that goes under the rear seats. I've seen reviews of those who purchased it and said it fits fine and flush over the Husky floor liners.

Are the GMC ones thicker than 3rd party after market ones? 

I’ve got the same setup, love mine. They’re very well built, fit perfectly and made by “Tuffy” Security Products. Bought mine through GM online.
ef62e54c675bdffa2aafa0b983f5319c.jpg

Sent from above