Time for new tires 285/45/22

I did a quick search and didnt find these specific tires so I wanted to ask if anyone used these tires. I live in southern Ohio and will be using them with minimal snow conditions, I tow rarely but will tow about 1500 miles annually with 5500# load. I am presented with a decent deal on these BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT and my other choice is Michelin Defender LTX. I am done with messing with the Bridgestone Dueler crap. I am on my 6th RF balance and and have had 3/4 tires replaced and only 8k miles on the vehicle. It seems every 2k miles I am taking the vehicle in for some sort of wheel correction, either tire match after RF balance check and it falls outside spec or just a new tire because they cannot get it within spec

Edited by Dearmosd

Well got my vehicle back and service manager did approve the Michelin's swap because they got the road force balance down to 9-12#........but lets see how long that lasts because my issue is that they fall out of spec at some point. I will post a pic of all the weights they have on this wheel to get it down to those numbers...

Side note, one tire wouldnt fall within spec so I got another new tire. One is original and three new tires all within 8k miles on the vehicle

I only run Michelin's on my Tow Vehicle, 05 Yukon  XL, total mileage on truck 240K.  Have 60K on current set, only rotations required, still good amount of life left.  ?