Regular cab SWB for Middle East

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/04/2019-chevrolet-silverado-rst-regular-cab-trail-boss-regular-cab-debut/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0Ex9kkGuyY9bLVJAYO-6P0BLY1A83kN1sb4qqvW0gb0L4xXEHTWhPDo8A

“Regular cab trucks have become less and less popular with American truck buyers in recent years, and while there is still a small contingent of two-door truck fans, most Silverado buyers would rather have a set of rear seats.”

This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to say F U GM sometimes and go to the four letter dark side... like the rest of my family 

If you’re going to build them for the Middle East why can’t we here, at least special order them??? what a f’n joke

• Like 2

I have no clue as to the best way to spread a petition on the internet but someone should create one and get their attention with it. Between forums facebook and any other social media i bet there would be a good group of folks asking for them here. 

• Like 1