2014-2019 Cadillac Escalade Gauge Cluster

NSSANE02

• 2 months later...

I was going to do this cluster swap in my 14 silverado. I was advised totally against it by a VERY GOOD PROGRAMMER HERE. That said, It can be programmed. But it takes alot more to program than just standard program.  And the programming cost is alot more too. NO DEALER WILL EVEN THINK TO TOUCH IT TO PROGRAM IT TO A SILVERADO.  Also, it is NOT a direct fit. A Silverado dash will have to be modded to get it to fit.  Its a shame, because its an awesome cluster.

18 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

I was going to do this cluster swap in my 14 silverado. I was advised totally against it by a VERY GOOD PROGRAMMER HERE. That said, It can be programmed. But it takes alot more to program than just standard program.  And the programming cost is alot more too. NO DEALER WILL EVEN THINK TO TOUCH IT TO PROGRAM IT TO A SILVERADO.  Also, it is NOT a direct fit. A Silverado dash will have to be modded to get it to fit.  Its a shame, because its an awesome cluster.

Interesting. I’ve sold two of these to a local guy who put them both in 16-18 Sierras. Though admittedly, I didn’t ask what all was involved in the install. I do know for sure that he had a dealer do the programming, but it may have been a buddy kind of deal. That is a shame... 

• 2 years later...