LT rear door trim and door sill

So I just locked up a 2019 Silverado LT all star package.   Both front doors interior have some wood pattern handle trim and aluminum door sill.  But the rear doors interior handles are just black plastic along with some plastic door sill.  I just seems odd to me, all I want to change it to match the front.  Does anyone have the part numbers for those parts?  I noticed on the RST, they do have matching interior accent for the rear doors.  I got some pictures below to showthe difference between front and rear doors.  Thanks!

20190528_200334_resized.jpg

20190528_200354_resized.jpg

20190528_200407_resized.jpg

20190528_200412_resized.jpg

My Sierra SLT has the same wood and chrome trim on the back doors as it does on the front. My rear sills are just like yours though, black plastic with no trim. You could probably try to track down the GMC rear door pull trims, I'd have to imagine LTZ's come with the same rear pull trim as my SLT. 

All of the rear sills are plain plastic, even the on the Denali.

RST and up have the stitched rear door panels with “wood” trim. Can’t help you with a part number but I think the RST part is the only one that would match your LT wood up front. My LTZ has darker wood, and the High Country is different too. Same with all of the GMC.

• 3 years later...
On 5/29/2019 at 1:44 PM, litetech said:

So I just locked up a 2019 Silverado LT all star package.   Both front doors interior have some wood pattern handle trim and aluminum door sill.  But the rear doors interior handles are just black plastic along with some plastic door sill.  I just seems odd to me, all I want to change it to match the front.  Does anyone have the part numbers for those parts?  I noticed on the RST, they do have matching interior accent for the rear doors.  I got some pictures below to showthe difference between front and rear doors.  Thanks!

20190528_200334_resized.jpg

20190528_200354_resized.jpg

20190528_200407_resized.jpg

20190528_200412_resized.jpg

That's unbelievable.  That back is just like what is on my Custom. Is that normal on an LT? GM are some cheap bastards.

I have a 2022 LT Limited and I noticed this too after I bought it.  Bugged the crap out of me so off on an eBay quest I went.  At first I thought they were the same size as the front trim pieces.  I should have known better with GM, the rear pieces are roughly 1/2" to 1" shorter than the fronts.  Of course they are!  LOL. If you pop one of the front pieces off the tag on the inside will have the name of the finish on your trim.  There are roughly 5 to 8 different patterns, from what I have seen that correspond to different trims levels and truck series as well.  Your trim looks like mine does in the front.  Mine are called "Geo Jigsaw" and it's a brownish wood pattern with a grid pattern on top of it.  I didn't have any luck finding the matching rear pieces for mine, at first.  They did make them and they are out there.  I ended up finding a left and right pair that looked very similar.  They had the grid pattern but not the wood pattern underneath it.  I bought them and they fit and look great but they are more grey in color where my fronts are more brown.  I think the name on the two I bought were "Nitride."  If you didn't compare the fronts to the backs you would never know that they are different.  The ones I bought were like $34 each, not too bad.  

Later I ended up finding what I think may be the correct part numbers for the rear crew cab doors in the "Geo Jigsaw" pattern.  The part numbers I have are GM 84631258 & 84631264.  I haven't bought either of these yet because some sites list them as front door trim and others list them as crew cab rear door trim.  So be warned before you order these numbers, if this is what you are looking for, may or may not be the correct numbers.  I can take a couple of pics of the ones I have currently tomorrow if you like.  It's dark here now.  I think it does look better with the nicer trim pieces in place though, even if they don't match completely.  

Hope this helps!

• Like 1