Corsa performance exhaust on my 6.2 CC standard bed

I figures I would post this.  It was a little louder on start up right at first.  Not sure if the iPhone cuts out loud noise like that on purpose or not.  

It isn't loud at all for the most part but gives the truck a nice exhaust note.  

The thing under my truck is my scissor lift.  Funny thing is that it will live my 2002 Silverado with not problem, but now that the new vehicles are heavier, it will not live my new Silverado or my wife's Suburban.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tonyboy24 said:

Is this the full exhaust system or just muffler? Just wondering if they gave u and extension piece for cc standard bed

It is the full exhaust.  They sent me the extension I needed since mine is a CC standard bed.  

40 minutes ago, Tonyboy24 said:

Ok cool any cutting with the extension piece to make it fit?  Looking at this exhaust set up, any complaints? How is the drone on new generation trucks?

Only cutting was to get the old system out.  No drone at all.  To me it is quiet on the hwy.  Nice sound on take off and passing, but steady cruise it is quiet. I even opened up the back window and really couldn't hear it going down the highway at 60mph.

32 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Only cutting was to get the old system out.  No drone at all.  To me it is quiet on the hwy.  Nice sound on take off and passing, but steady cruise it is quiet. I even opened up the back window and really couldn't hear it going down the highway at 60mph.

Good to hear, did extension piece come separate or with exhaust system?

1 hour ago, Tonyboy24 said:

Good to hear, did extension piece come separate or with exhaust system?

Funny thing is when I ordered it, I could have sworn it was for a CC standard bed. Turns out it was for a double cab standard bed.  So the extension and clamp were missing.  I called Corsa and they were super understanding and sent me out the extension and clamp ASAP and no charge.  This was on a Wednesday at around 3pm and I got the extension and clamp on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Billet Bowtie said:

Can you hear it when it drops cylinders? I have a Afe exhaust and it is annoying. It amazed me how much the truck is not running on 8. 

No I can't tell when it drops cylinders.  It is a quiet system really.  Not to loud on start up but you know it is there and some when you get on the throttle.