Fixed pedal to pedal adjustment feature

Have anyone try (or know an answer of) upgrading the fixed pedal (Throttle and break) on 2015-2019 Tahoe/Suburban LS and Yukon/Yukon XL SLE to add the feature of auto pedal adjustment level?

Is it only the motor to add with the knob and electric wires, or it may include BCM?

Thanks for the pick. Here’s the switch you’ll need. There may be one without lane departure, but I haven’t found it.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F232648849366

7830a2ccd078a12d7b6001d679c91312.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link.

My problem is: I think I have to buy the motor that changes the position of the pedals, the switch that you provide, and some electrical connections to the fuse box.

But, do I need a BCM programming as well?

I’m looking over the wiring. Based on what I’m seeing, I don’t think BCM programming is needed for those without seat memory. There’s some wires I’m going to ask you to look for. I’ll post instructions later today.

I’m looking over the wiring. Based on what I’m seeing, I don’t think BCM programming is needed for those without seat memory. There’s some wires I’m going to ask you to look for. I’ll post instructions later today.

Great, thank

Do you think it is doable?

I was trying to find out and I find, as you just said, with RPO (HF4) without A45 memory seat as you mentioned.

BCM is used to cut-out voltage when gear is not in park, so can I override?

My understanding is, I need:

- Switch next to the steering wheel.

- Motor.

- Relay/fuse at the Left fuse box.

One more thing, do you think is it safe? Do I need adjustment/calibration to pedal position throttle and break?

8ded75fbb20708b8b14e33614c2bab38.jpg

Thanks, and sorry for all that questions [emoji1319]

Great, thank
Do you think it is doable?
I was trying to find out and I find, as you just said, with RPO (HF4) without A45 memory seat as you mentioned.
BCM is used to cut-out voltage when gear is not in park, so can I override?

My understanding is, I need:
- Switch next to the steering wheel.
- Motor.
- Relay/fuse at the Left fuse box.

One more thing, do you think is it safe? Do I need adjustment/calibration to pedal position throttle and break?

8ded75fbb20708b8b14e33614c2bab38.jpg

Thanks, and sorry for all that questions [emoji1319]

In short, yes, it’s doable. I believe the park position switch is still present even without adjustable pedals. See if the wire is at position 23 of the X5 connector and position 13 of the x7 connector at your BCM.

8bc2635904dca01b15f58b5c0c9662e5.jpg

The relays at the X51L fuse block are the printed circuit board (PCB) type. I’m aware of only one part number for that fuse block, so they should be there.

5dce1c388a436c4bbb4d86ebbbbf28b5.jpg

While you’re checking for wires, look at the X51L - X1 connector, pos 15, 20, 28, 33. You’ll need to remove the connector cover to see the wires. On the X61A junction block, check the X5 (pos 25, 29) and X8 (pos 16, 18) connectors. My hope is that you have wires landed in all the spots except the X8 connector.

Report back with pics if possible.

In short, yes, it’s doable. I believe the park position switch is still present even without adjustable pedals. See if the wire is at position 23 of the X5 connector and position 13 of the x7 connector at your BCM.

8bc2635904dca01b15f58b5c0c9662e5.jpg

The relays at the X51L fuse block are the printed circuit board (PCB) type. I’m aware of only one part number for that fuse block, so they should be there.

5dce1c388a436c4bbb4d86ebbbbf28b5.jpg

While you’re checking for wires, look at the X51L - X1 connector, pos 15, 20, 28, 33. You’ll need to remove the connector cover to see the wires. On the X61A junction block, check the X5 (pos 25, 29) and X8 (pos 16, 18) connectors. My hope is that you have wires landed in all the spots except the X8 connector.

Report back with pics if possible.

Wow, thanks for the explication..
Will try the best and I hope it goes well..
Thanks again [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I have a 2015 Yukon SLT. Here’s a pic of my adjustable pedals. Arrows are pointing to the motor and cable that adjusts the pedals. Would you post a pic of your pedals? I’m curious if adding the adjustable type will require replacing the whole bracket.

0b6f658a561e480ef4c763a51aa48c74.jpg