Trail Boss Tire Size 20” wheels

I just got 285/65R20 BFG KO2’s the real size is 34.5x11.5R20. I plan on putting them on the stock 20” wheels this weekend I don’t have a lift or leveling kit on my TrailBoss. I’ll post back if they rub and before and after pics.

Edited by Dalemouse
  • Like 1

The BFGOODRICH 285/65R20 on the stock wheel and no leveling kit or lift kit at full lock I turned both left  and right and went forward and reverse in an uneven parking lot they don’t rub I can fit a nickel in between the tire and the mud flap they might rub in a little more of an off-road condition I will find out when I get a chance to go out.

89A5AB31-9182-48C4-9838-DD4013E0898D.jpeg

261C603D-1AB0-4D4E-AD17-4B40391835FF.jpeg

Edited by Dalemouse
Added information

On 7/6/2019 at 12:34 PM, Dalemouse said:

The BFGOODRICH 285/65R20 on the stock wheel and no leveling kit or lift kit at full lock I turned both left  and right and went forward and reverse in an uneven parking lot they don’t rub I can fit a nickel in between the tire and the mud flap they might rub in a little more of an off-road condition I will find out when I get a chance to go out.

89A5AB31-9182-48C4-9838-DD4013E0898D.jpeg

261C603D-1AB0-4D4E-AD17-4B40391835FF.jpeg

Looks good! Those are the exact tires I was thinking about going to.  Slightly larger and more aggressive than stock.  The stock tires didn't handle too well in mud.

2 hours ago, Sjordan said:

Looks good! Those are the exact tires I was thinking about going to.  Slightly larger and more aggressive than stock.  The stock tires didn't handle too well in mud.

I did get a chance this weekend to put it through a little harder than pavement test and at full lock in reverse on very uneven ground they did rub just enough to hear them but nothing that was catching to much to need to do any modifications in my opinion.

Edited by Dalemouse
Spelling

I ordered the Motofab 1 1/2” lift for the TrailBoss Just in case they rubbed got it today and I’m not sure if I want to put it on or not with the little rub I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Morning all , i just installed a 2" leveling kit on my 2019 gmc sierra x31 last night

Tire store thinks i can get a way with 285-60R20 duratrac,  thoughts

Also can't decide on the duratrac or bftk02's any ideas would be greatly appeciated, should get a front end alinement asap trying to work that in to the deal with the tires