Help - Fog lights on custom

I have a 2021 Silverado LT with the same issue. Fog lights installed and working properly. Dash indicator is not working. Dealer spent 2 hours on line with TCSC and no luck getting the dash indicator to work. All wiring is double checked and correct. No jumper from BCM was required because factory installed one provided continuity with UEC body 2 connector C3 factory installed terminal.

If anybody knows the solution or a dealer who knows the solution please let me know so I can resolve this fog light issue of the dash indicator light failing to illuminate.

Well after fully installing the entire GM fog lamp kit,  (aside from the brown jumper cable because there was a pre-existing one) the truck has no power whatsoever. Anybody come across this issue? There’s literally nothing that turns on and not even a jump start helps.

Rami2096 it sounds like you might have a connection problem with your BDM connector (x5 Brown) under the dash. I would recheck that it is fully engaged and completely secured in the mount. 

I have a 2021 Silverado LT with dealer installed GM fog lamps. My dealer was unable to get the dash indicator to work either. I purchased a small green led lamp from Amazon. I ran a wire from the left side fog lamp hot wire to the LED( I installed in the lower panel, left of the steering wheel) and another wire to ground. Now I have an indicator lamp. My GM fog lamps are not all that powerful. Diode Dynamics tells me that they will have an installation kit available by the end of the year for their excellent SAE fog lamps. This kit will fit 2019-2021 Silverado's.

• Like 1

DGstarr63 Agreed they are not all that bright. Thanks for the info.  If you could post a photo of your installed indicator light I would appreciate. Sounds like the best option.

Edited by Carm58
Updated request of dgstarr63

• 1 year later...