Anybody try the VVivid tint for tail lights yet?  There are a bunch of youtube videos on it.  Me and a buddy tried it on his Titan (experimenting) as the tail lights were flat and straight forward, but we still got a few tiny bubbles.  So we didnt attempt to do my tail lights because of all the weird angles.  I am at a loss, cant seem to find anyone in town that will tint/paint tail lights around here.  The couple of companies that do tail light tint use the Lamin-X material and they are pre-cut pieces that dont cover the entire tail light.  So was curious if anyone has tried this yet and were they sucessful with all the angles?  Thinking about giving this a go.

https://www.amazon.com/VViViD-Air-Tint-Black-Headlight-Window/dp/B0719LD61W/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2GYRCENTLTEUZ&keywords=vivid+tail+light+tint&qid=1562867871&s=gateway&sprefix=vivid%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-6

You cant find nobody to do it because its illegal. Just hope nobody hits you in the ass due to tinted tail lights now the accident just became your fault. 

10 minutes ago, Silverado4x4 said:

You cant find nobody to do it because its illegal. Just hope nobody hits you in the ass due to tinted tail lights now the accident just became your fault. 

Its not illegal in my state..

A: Just like car window tint, taillight tint is legal, but the level of tinting that is permitted varies by state. Here in Florida our state law says: “shall emit a red light plainly visible from a distance of 1,000 feet to the rear.” In most cases that means that your light must allow 24% of light to pass through it.Nov 13, 2018

Anybody try the VVivid tint for tail lights yet?  There are a bunch of youtube videos on it.  Me and a buddy tried it on his Titan (experimenting) as the tail lights were flat and straight forward, but we still got a few tiny bubbles.  So we didnt attempt to do my tail lights because of all the weird angles.  I am at a loss, cant seem to find anyone in town that will tint/paint tail lights around here.  The couple of companies that do tail light tint use the Lamin-X material and they are pre-cut pieces that dont cover the entire tail light.  So was curious if anyone has tried this yet and were they sucessful with all the angles?  Thinking about giving this a go.

https://www.amazon.com/VViViD-Air-Tint-Black-Headlight-Window/dp/B0719LD61W/ref=sr_1_6?crid=2GYRCENTLTEUZ&keywords=vivid+tail+light+tint&qid=1562867871&s=gateway&sprefix=vivid%2Caps%2C160&sr=8-6

That’s what I used. Not on the new taillights but this is my 2015 I did this weekend. 8cef5c6f4867f5cb759101ed3649bb8f.jpg9c0ab2c008b7cc345c4e9d6ea542907d.jpg

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!

Pretty sure that yellow towel over your license plate is illegal lol.

1 hour ago, Mountain boy said:

Pretty sure that yellow towel over your license plate is illegal lol.

I just don't get why people do that.