2018 LTZ Factory LED Tailights

Anyone know were I may be able to find a passenger side factory LED taillight assembly for my 2018 LTZ Silverado 1500? Some careless person hit mine with a firework sometime last week and busted a quarter size hole in it. I just noticed it today., still had a piece of plastic/rubber from the firework inside the housing. I know I can get it from the dealer but they seem unnecessarily expensive and yes I understand the truck is still new so everything for it is expensive. Just sucks I could buy an aftermarket set cheaper for the same price as just the right factory one. But unfortunately since they are factory LED aftermarket really isn't an option. Any tips on were to maybe find one a bit cheaper would be appreciated, thanks!

There are several on ebay and I know that an average pair go for about $450 ish now. I belong to another forum that is based out of texas and they always have some for sale. When I bought mine about 2 years ago, I paid $650 for the pair.

2 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

There are several on ebay and I know that an average pair go for about $450 ish now. I belong to another forum that is based out of texas and they always have some for sale. When I bought mine about 2 years ago, I paid $650 for the pair.

I cant even find just the right taillight for under $450 so not sure how your seeing a pair for that price. Are you referring to the factory halogen ones instead? Mine have LEDs and aren't compatible with any of the halogen assemblies or aftermarket LED assemblies made to replace halogen ones.