Anyone running 20x12s on stock height at4?

Has anyone fit 20x12s on a 19 1500 at4? I have a set of 20x12 hostiles -44 offset with Nitto g2 terra grappler g2’s 285/55r20s mounted up from my last truck. From what ive read the backspacing at 4.75 should fit over calipers. Loved the setup on my leveled 18 Denali, but didn’t love the cutting, sledge hammer swinging, and tap screwing it took to fit that setup. In some ways it seems like the new 19 may be easier to fit wheels. I pulled off the mud flaps to see what’s behind them. Much more room behind in terms of 18 vs 19. One black metal bracket exists behind where the the mud flaps mounts furthest into the fender well. I’m not sure if the black bracket is structural support for the cab or just there to hold the mudflap... If that were to disappear it would seem there would be tons of room after a mudflap mod occurred and maybe just a tiny bit of metal cutting... anyone have any wisdom haha?

DC11D80F-EC2C-446E-B24C-E8D347311644.jpeg

2BDD5323-E84F-4E24-BABD-953C3D7E51BD.jpeg

• 8 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Aviator97 said:

Has anyone fit 20x12s on a 19 1500 at4? I have a set of 20x12 hostiles -44 offset with Nitto g2 terra grappler g2’s 285/55r20s mounted up from my last truck. From what ive read the backspacing at 4.75 should fit over calipers. Loved the setup on my leveled 18 Denali, but didn’t love the cutting, sledge hammer swinging, and tap screwing it took to fit that setup. In some ways it seems like the new 19 may be easier to fit wheels. I pulled off the mud flaps to see what’s behind them. Much more room behind in terms of 18 vs 19. One black metal bracket exists behind where the the mud flaps mounts furthest into the fender well. I’m not sure if the black bracket is structural support for the cab or just there to hold the mudflap... If that were to disappear it would seem there would be tons of room after a mudflap mod occurred and maybe just a tiny bit of metal cutting... anyone have any wisdom haha?

DC11D80F-EC2C-446E-B24C-E8D347311644.jpeg

2BDD5323-E84F-4E24-BABD-953C3D7E51BD.jpeg

So much better than previous gen that required a cutting wheel and hammer to gain that much clearance. You end up removing it?