2018 7" MyLink Radio - Amplifier Wiring?

Hello All,

I'm looking to wire a line output converter to install an amplifier in my 2018 Silverado W/T and am looking for info on the wiring diagram so I can wire the LOC to the factory system.

I had a topic on this forum saved where OP posted info about the wire colors behind the unit, but I cannot locate it anymore. Was planning to splice wiring behind the unit, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a better recommendation.

- Which wires to tap into factory 7" system to wire LOC for Amp/Sub install? 

- 2018 1500 W/T - with system shown below:

Image result for 2018 chevrolet wt stereo

A module is that necessary? Which modules should I look into?

Regardless, I just need some direction with which specific wires to get my speaker output signal from. Having no luck finding wiring diagrams.

Edited by Dee Beck

1 hour ago, Dee Beck said:

A module is that necessary? Which modules should I look into?

Regardless, I just need some direction with which specific wires to get my speaker output signal from. Having no luck finding wiring diagrams.

Get the llj customs module with loop back harness. And you wont have to cut anything 

It's very necessary and this is the most cost effective way

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, Dee Beck said:

Hello All,

I'm looking to wire a line output converter to install an amplifier in my 2018 Silverado W/T and am looking for info on the wiring diagram so I can wire the LOC to the factory system.

I had a topic on this forum saved where OP posted info about the wire colors behind the unit, but I cannot locate it anymore. Was planning to splice wiring behind the unit, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a better recommendation.

- Which wires to tap into factory 7" system to wire LOC for Amp/Sub install? 

- 2018 1500 W/T - with system shown below:

Image result for 2018 chevrolet wt stereo

Can you add the factory cd player to this radio?  I have the same one, and would like to add it.